HOTEL BOUDA MALÁ ÚPA
Scope of processing of personal data
When you contact us through the website, you may be asked to fill in certain information about yourself or your company. These data may be in particular:
- your name and surname,
b. business firm,
c.address or registered office of the company,
d.identification number and tax identification number,
e. phone number or
f. e-mail address.
Cookies and browser usage policy
In accordance with the law, this website places files, commonly known as cookies, on your device.
Cookies are small data files made up of letters and numbers that help websites you visit to remember the actions and settings you have made on them, so that you do not have to enter this information repeatedly.
Types of cookies used:
- Strictly necessary cookies – Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the website and internet services. Consent is not required to use these cookies.
- Analytical and marketing cookies – Cookies falling into this category are mainly used for anonymous tracking of traffic and user activity on our website. Consent is required for the use of these types of cookies.
We do not track you on our website, so only the personal information you explicitly provide to us will be shared with us.
Purpose of processing
We use the information you provide to us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested. All personal data is processed in a lawful and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and necessary data in relation to the purpose of the processing is required.
In addition, we may use your name, surname and email address to send you commercial communications, i.e. to inform you about events, publications or services we provide that we think may be of interest to you. The provision of personal data for the purposes of the performance of the contract and the provision of personal data for the purposes of responding to your enquiries or information requested by you is a contractual requirement of ours, and failure to provide such data may result in a failure to enter into the contract or to respond to your enquiries.
You can refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communications at any time and this will not affect our other relationships. Simply send us an e-mail with the relevant request to the e-mail address listed in the website contacts, or to the address from which you received the commercial communication from us.
Who has access to your personal data
We, as the controller, will process your personal data. We may transfer your personal data to our subcontractors for the above purposes to carry out the processing for us.
Personal data may only be transferred on the basis of your enquiries:
- to business partners in the financial services sector
- business partners in the field of insurance services
- to public authorities in the event of a request for assistance in legal or judicial proceedings.
Duration of processing of personal data
We will process your personal data for as long as we provide you with our services or perform a mutual contract, or for as long as necessary to comply with archiving obligations under applicable law, such as the Accounting Act, the Archives and Records Act or the Value Added Tax Act.
Protection of entrusted data
- data transmission between the website and the user is carried out exclusively via an encrypted connection secured by the HTTPS protocol (SSL certificate), where outgoing data is sent encrypted and thus protected from eavesdropping by a third party
- website source codes are placed on secure server repositories using modern security features
- all stored and processed data is protected by modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development
Your rights arising from the processing of personal data
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
(a) the right of access to personal data
(b) the right to rectification
(c) the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
(d) the right to restriction of data processing
(e) the right to object to processing
(f) the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data
Your rights are explained below to give you a clearer idea of their content.
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us at the email address provided Petr.Kozel@vchd.cz.
You can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Right of access meansthat you can at any time ask for our confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are disclosed, for how long we will process them, that you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, where we obtained the personal data and whether or not automated decision-making or profiling occurs on the basis of the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, the first provision of which is free of charge, and for further provision the Intermediary may require a reasonable payment of administrative costs.
The right to erasure means that we must erase your personal data if:
- are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- processing is unlawful,
- you object to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, we are legally obliged to do so.
The right to restrict processing means that until we have resolved any disputed issues regarding the processing of your personal data, we must restrict the processing of your personal data so that we can only store it and, where appropriate, use it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data that we process for direct marketing purposes or on the grounds of legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- We process personal data only in the Czech Republic or in EU member states. We do not transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU.
- Our company’s website may contain links to other websites that are no longer covered by this data protection declaration
- The Company declares that it does not handle sensitive personal data (i.e. personal data revealing national, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade union membership, religion and philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions, health and sex life of the subject, biometric and genetic data)
If you need any part of the text to be explained, advised or to discuss further processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time at the e-mail address listed in the contact details Petr.Kozel@vchd.cz.